Looking for a craft beer flight/tasting in Orange County, CA? Home to many great breweries, not all have tasting rooms per say. Nor do OC breweries serve food in which to pair beer with. Still many OC Breweries are certainly worth attending to gain education and understand their process.
The next best things is a craft beer flight in Orange County which offers two bar locations. You can purchase a craft beer flight for $10.00. Receive 4 glasses each filled with 4.5 ounces of fresh craft beer on tap! The smaller quantities allow for less drinking and obtaining more knowledge transfer.
If all of this is making you thirsty? see our locations for craft beer flight in OC.
- Affordable: $10.00
- Covers More Ground In Shorter Time
- Enjoy Many Different Beer Styles
- Experience: Widen Your Beer Knowledge
- Narrows the Beer Best Suited For You
- Sample Beer Without Getting Intoxicated
- Try Beer Styles Not Previously Tasted
It's advisable to start sampling from lighter to darker beers as ABV typically increases as the color gets darker. Secondly, this allows your palate to appreciate the nuances more easily as you move on to the next one.
Enjoy a variety of American and Belgian IPAs, light lagers, pale ales, pale lagers, wheat beers, wood aged and more!
What Is A Flight of Beer?
A craft beer flight is tasting many beer styles and brands. Typically a beer tasting is consuming only one brewery's brand and its various styles.
Whereas you're sampling beers in smaller quantities, you can cover a lot of ground more quickly. Choose to share with friends and exchange opinions.
So in all practicality, a beer flight offers more variety and the ability to obtain knowledge more quickly. Time to widen the palette.
A craft beer flight consists of four (4) 4.5 ounces of beer in glasses referred to as tasting glasses. The flight of beer is served on a "paddle" with slots to secure this precious gold. The sole objective is to sample beer styles from breweries you haven't had. It's intended to be an experience to draw on later in your travels. This is a knowledge mission.
Craft Beer Flight: Seal Beach, Huntington Beach
Seeking craft beer tastings near me? For a craft beer tasting in Seal Beach, our restaurant/bar is steps to the waterfront. What better way to relax with views of the scenic ocean and Seal Beach Pier? If your with someone who wants cocktails, no problem. We just happen to have the best bartender in Seal Beach.
For a craft beer tasting in Huntington Beach, join us on our outdoor bar and patio. Nothing like a little nightime air. For craft beer tastings in Orange County, CA we have it covered! See our bar locations below.
Hangout Too, Southern Bar & Grill
16446 Bolsa Chica St
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
Tel: (657) 204-9306
Full Restaurant Menu: Yes
Dog Friendly: Yes, patio
Parking: Free parking, no time restrictions.
HOURS: 11:30 am to 11:00 pm daily
The Hangout Restaurant & Beach Bar
901 Ocean Avenue
Seal Beach, CA 90740
Tel: (562) 431-4888
Full Restaurant Menu: Yes
Parking: 2 Free Hours on Main St.
or next to the pier for $6 daily
HOURS: Monday- Sun: 7am - Midnight
Here are some OC breweries we recommend. It's advisable to call ahead if you're not close by.
1. Noble Ale Works is a microbrewery in Anaheim. Founded by Evan Price, he began like many brewing at home. He has studied under numerous area brew masters. In 2012, he became the head brewer. 19 Beers on tap. It's not far from Angels stadium. 1621 S. Sinclair St. Ste B, Anaheim, CA. tel: (714) 634-2739
2. Bootlegger's Brewery is an artisan brewery in Fullerton. They opened in 2008 with drink fresh as their motto. They make year round beers as well as limited releases. 130 S. Highland Ave. Tel: 714-871-2337
3. Left Coast Brewing Co. has been in existence for 10 years+. Recipient of the Gold medal at the 2014 Los Angeles International Commercial Beer Competition. 1245 Puerta Del Sol, San Clemente, CA 92673 Tel: (949) 276-2699
4. Valiant Brewing. Small tasting room that brews Blonde lager, Amber Ale, Double IPA, Trappist style ale. 2294 N. Batavia St., Unit C, Orange, CA 92865. Tel: 714-204-0080. Hours: Thursday: 5-10, Friday 4-11pm, and Saturday 12pm-11pm.